Elizabeth "Liz" Lancaster
Liz joined J. A. Billipp Company in 1997 and her primary responsibilities are Administrative Assistant to the President and Vice Presidents of the firm and complete responsibility for all functions within the office environment including internal information technology, website design and administration, accounts payable, accounts receivable, commercial management system, general ledger, database creation and management, client communication including property management calls and creation, assembly and dissemination of marketing reports.
After finishing school, Liz went on to receive her Real Estate License in 2001 and then her Brokers license in 2006 with the Texas Real Estate Commission.
Liz is a native Houstonian and in her free time, enjoys spending time with family and friends as well as a variety of outdoor sports including golf, hunting, fishing and archery.
- Texas Real Estate Commission (2001-Present )
- Houston Association of Realtors (2014-Present)
- Texas Association of Realtors (2014-Present)
- National Association of Realtors (2014-Present)
- President of Greater Wrenwood Civic Association in West Houston (2006-2007)
- V.P. of Greater Wrenwood Civic Association in West Houston (2007-2008)
- Treasurer of Greater Wrenwood Civic Association in West Houston (2008-2010)
- Associate Member of the U.S. Green Building Council (2009-2010)
- Assistant Treasurer, Spring Woods High School Band (2011-2012)
- Treasurer, Spring Woods High School Band (2012-2013)